Laliya Store is committed to preserve the privacy principles in the collection, usage and protection of the customer information. In accordance with these principles Laliya Store:
• provides the options of update and data change
• limits the access to your information
• provides the contact regarding the issues related to privacy and data protection.
What information is being collected?
We automatically collect data using cookies. A “cookie” is a small data file that our site transfers to your computer. We deliver these cookies and collect data on our sites, and we also may use a third party agent to deliver cookies and collect data. Cookies allow our website to recognize a specific browser and/or device being used to browse the site. We use the data we collect using cookies to help support the integrity of the registration and buying processes on our site, retain your preferences and account settings, learn about your possible interests so we can personalize our marketing and information to better support your interests, and improve our sites and your experience. When you view a video on our site that uses Adobe Flash Player, a third party (Adobe Systems Inc.) may set a “flash cookie” on your computer.
How is your information being used?
Financial information that is collected is used to bill you for products that you request. Contact information from the order form is used to send orders and information about our company to you. If you subscribe to our mailing list, we will send you emails. These emails will inform you of our launch of new products, of special sales, of promotional offers from our partners, of other events and issues we think are important. By visiting our site and/or signing up for our mailing list, you consent to allowing us to show you Laliya Store advertisements offered through third parties such as Facebook, Instagram, Google AdWords. If you currently receive our emails and do not wish to continue receiving them, click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . When sending e-mail, please include your full name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and indicate specifically what type of marketing communication (e.g. e-mail, direct mail or phone calls) you do not want to receive anymore. This will ensure the information to be identified in our system with the aim of processing your request. We will take all the necessary steps in order to implement your request for, termination of this type of marketing communication. Please note that, due to production, mailing and system timelines, this procedure may take up to 10 working days for the e-mail requests and 6 weeks for direct mail requests to be proceeded. Until this change takes effect, there is a possibility of receiving marketing notifications during this processing period. Also note that even when you are logged out of the marketing communication, you may still receive business-related notifications such as order confirmations, information regarding product return or other information concerning the Laliya Store website. We use your shipping address to ship your products. We use your billing address, if different than your shipping address, to verify your billing information and to prevent fraudulent transactions. We never share our customer names or addresses, e-mail addresses or other personally identifiable information, other than to the extent described in the “With whom do we share your information” section below.
With whom do we share your information?
In order to operate this Web site and in order to provide you with the products and services you have requested, we occasionally need to share information with third parties.
We may transmit your personal information to service providers who assist us in processing orders, shipping products to you, processing your payment information, conducting surveys, on and offline sweepstakes, processing job applications and sending you e-mails and newsletters. We have agreements with these service providers that they will protect your privacy in accordance with our standard Privacy Statement. Some of those organizations may have their own Privacy Statements that may give you additional protections, so you are encouraged to read those statements when presented to you We may share personal information about you outside of Laliya Store and our affiliates, including as follows:
- We may share personal information with third parties who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf.
- The blog, social networking and community sections of our site are designed as an open and public social community for connecting and sharing with other people. When you sign up you will be asked to provide certain information that will be displayed publicly along with photos, stories, posts, and other information you choose to provide in your profile.
- We may also post or publish your information when you submit comments, stories, photos, and videos in connection with other areas of our sites and linked sites.
- Personal information may be shared as part of a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company, joint venture, corporate reorganization, financing or sale of company assets. It may also be shared in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information could be transferred to third parties as one of the business assets in the transaction.
International data transfers
- Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: The United States of America, Russia, Japan, China, and India.
- Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section.
Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
Changes in this privacy statement
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
You may instruct us to delete all personal information we hold about you.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.